I managed to read all of the books on my August TBR list. The month started out slowly to be honest and I only got to read most of them towards the end of it. My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier took the crown. That ending was so crazy in my opinion; I still don’t know what really happened.
I got to read other books on top of what I had planned for the month. I read eight books in total and the additional ones were quite short and fast reads for me.
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon
- The River and the Source by Margaret Ogola
- Wish You Were Here by Renée Carlino
- My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier
- Duplicity by Sibel Hodge
- If I Die Before I Wake by Emily Koch
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon